How to Commission a Portrait
The easy way – in 3 simple steps
- Select your medium (oil or pencil)
- Upload your photo or send it via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+ 44 (0)785 44 555 40). WhatsApp is also available
- Select size and support if it’s an oil portrait
b. canvas board
- First, contact me by phone or email if you need a quote, or have any questions. It would be great to chat about exactly what you are envisioning for your portrait.
We’ll talk about
- the pose,
- the background,
- and the most important aspect, the person or persons whose image will be immortalized in graphite or oil.
Please look in my galleries and let me know if there is a style of portrait that you particularly like.
2. Find a photo or photos – that you would like me to use. This could be a digital photo taken on your camera or on your phone or it could be an already developed photo. If you don’t have a favourite image, then why not do your own photo shoot just for this purpose. The sharper and clearer the photo reference I have, the better the final portrait will be. When you are ready, send them either by mail or email and once I’ve contacted you to confirm, I can start working on your portrait.
3. If you are based in London and its a sitting you would like, again please contact me by phone or email. For a Home Jazz portrait, again please phone or email me.
Before completion, I will either email you or mail you the portrait for your approval. We will review your suggestions and any changes needed. Only when you are 100% satisfied, will I ask for payment and I’ll send you your completed and signed portrait.