PORTRAIT PRICING

All our portraits are custom-made to your specifications and can be hand-painted to the exact dimensions that you require. Below is the pricing of our most costing popular portrait sizes. To receive a quote for an alternative size simply get in touch with me. It may cost a little extra to add some background detail to the pencil or oil portraits but, if interested, let’s discuss this.

Please note that prices below are for customers paying by personal cheque, cash, postal order or internet bank transfer. For credit card or Paypal payments, add 3.5% (4.9% outside of UK).

Size COST OF PORTRAIT (GDP) POSTAGE & PACKAGING (GDP)
Head
(& Upper body)
Full body portrait UK EU Rest of World
Portrait of One Subject
A4 21 cm x 29.7
cm
8.3” x 11.7” £220 £290 £10 £15 £20
A3 29.7 cm x 42
cm
11.7” x 16.5” £290 £390 £10 £15 £20
Portrait of Two Subjects
A4 21 cm x 29.7
cm
8.3” x 11.7” £390 £490 £10 £15 £20
A3 29.7 cm x 42
cm
11.7” x 16.5” £390 £490 £10 £15 £20
Portrait of Three Subjects
A3 29.7 cm x 42
cm
11.7” x 16.5” £570 £670 £10 £15 £20
A2 42 cm x 59.4 cm 23.39” x 16.5” £670 £770 £10 £15 £20

Size COST OF PORTRAIT
(GDP)
POSTAGE & PACKAGIN
(GDP)
UK EU Rest of World
Portrait of One Subject
SQUARE
CANVAS
15 cm x 15 cm 6” x 6” £400 £15 £25 £25
SQUARE
CANVAS
20 cm x 20 cm 8” x 8” £600 £18 £25 £30
SQUARE
CANVAS
51 cm x 51 cm 20” x 20 £1500 £18 £30 £35
A4 24 cm x 30 cm 9.4”
x 11.8”
£700 £18 £25 £30
A3 31.7 cm x 40.6
cm
16” x 12” £700 £18 £25 £30
Portrait of Two Subjects
A4 24 cm x 30 cm 9.4”
x 11.8”
£1000 £18 £25 £30
A3 31.7 cm x 40.6
cm
16” x 12” £1200 £18 £25 £30
Portrait of Three Subjects
A2  45.7 cm x 60.9 cm 24” x 18”  £1800 £18  £30 £35 

Size COST OF PORTRAIT
(GDP)
POSTAGE & PACKAGIN
(GDP)
UK EU Rest of World
Portrait of One Subject
SQUARE
CANVAS
100 cm x 100 cm 39.3” x 39.3” £3500 To Be Confirmed
71.1cm x 91.4 cm 36” x 28” £3500 To Be Confirmed
Portrait of Two Subjects

order now fro (2)Copy of order now fro (1)

The price of the Home Jazz portrait is heavily influenced by the amount of preparation, discussion, thought and execution involved as well as the size and number of subjects in the portrait.

The canvas sizes for a Home Jazz painting usually start from 71.1cm x 91.4 cm.

Please contact me for more information. 

 

When to pay

Once you have ordered your portrait, a deposit of 35% is required to guarantee your commission. As soon as you are happy with the portrait based on the copies I send to you by email, the remaining 65% should be settled. The portrait will then be sent to you.

 

If you would like to buy a portrait for someone, gift vouchers are available in any amount. Read more about them by clicking the link below.

 

 

Payment methods

 

Pay by personal cheque, postal order or bank transfer to receive the prices listed above.

 

Customers paying by Paypal may use the button above to make a payment (Please wait until you’ve received and approved your portrait and your invoice from me)

giclée prints for pencil portraits

If you’d like to buy an extra copies of your pencil portrait, I can have a high-resolution giclée print made for you, which is nearly indistinguishable from an original pencil drawing. Costs given below include all postage and packaging. Read more about giclée prints here.

GICLEE PRINT PRICES (includes all packaging and postage)
Original pencil portrait size 1 copy 2 copy 3 copy 4 copy 5 copy
A4 21 cm x 29.7 cm 8.3″ x 11.7″ £79.20 £88.20 £97.20 £106.20 £115.20
A3 29.7 cm x 42 cm 11.7″ x 16.5″ £92.40 £108.60 £124.80 £141 £157.20

order now fro (2)Copy of order now fro (1)